This article is about the location, you may be looking for the video game Weird West.
The West, a land of opportunity. Adventure. A place where you can be a hero, a scoundrel, and anything in-between. Play your cards right and coming out here could be the best thing that ever happened to you. If you can survive, that is.
Weird West or The West is a region where the game Weird West takes place. It consists of a diverse number of ecosystems including desert, lush forest, swamp, and rocky mountain. Settlers, sailing across the seas from the Old Home, have been around this region for about a hundred years but there are ruins and ancient temples of an older civilization that once existed here.
- Broke Hoop Hollow
- El Castillo Desert
- Gravedust Wastes
- Offerton Valley
- Pigeater Bog
- Ridgeback Wilds
- Sheperd Mountains
- Spirit's Backbone
- Stackstone Plains
- Traveling through swamps and mountains is slower, even with horses, which increases the chance of Random Encounters
- Random encounters to the east side of the map have higher chance to spawn more and stronger enemies.
- Characters in Weird West might change their surnames when their spouses pass away and they remarry.
- Discrimination against colored people also exists in the world of Weird West.
- Six Shooters and Bad Magic - Weird West Lore Stream, at 00:24:01
- Loading Screen Tips
- Protecting Our Secret