Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Mines have three different map variations.
- Mines and underground tunnels in general have ore veins that can be mined using pickaxes. If there is no pickaxe, explosives also do the trick.
- The ore veins respawn if a new bounty is populated in a mine.
- There are rubbles that can be blown up using explosives (dynamites, explosive barrels, shotguns' explosive shots, etc.)
- Activating a mine cart will get it moving, allowing the protagonists to hide inside while moving past enemy patrols, or turning it into a moving cover/shooting platform. They can also transport barrels.
- The wooden beams can be climbed onto.
- If a mine is labeled as copper, silver, or gold mine, it means it has many deposits of that type of ore.
- Big Gulch Mine
- Boulder Creek Mine
- Quail Run Silver Mine
- Copper Mountain Quarry